13 Feb Visit the Association of Child Life Professionals ?and reflect on what Child Life does and how you envision Child Life ?philosophies will impact your future career with children and fami
Visit the Association of Child Life Professionals and reflect on what Child Life does and how you envision Child Life philosophies will impact your future career with children and families. Then complete both the questions/answers and complete the table at the bottom of My Education and Certification Plan to create your own education and certification goals, and a plan for how you will achieve these goals.
My Education and Certification Plan
This questionnaire can help you begin thinking about your likes, dislikes, goals, and abilities. Reflecting on these items can greatly assist you in developing your plan. As you go through the questionnaire, jot down your response.
Are you currently working? If so, where?
Education and Certification Goals
1. Where do you see yourself one year from now?
2. What would you need to achieve now to accomplish this?
1. Is there something more that you could do that would make a greater contribution to your education and certification goals?
What skills do you want to develop/improve?
1. What will improve as a result of this?
2. How will you benefit? What strategies will you use to help you improve?
3. What obstacles exist?
4. How will you manage these?
5. Who can help you?
There are four components of an effective plan. Give careful thought to these components when selecting how you will develop your new skills.
Identify how the skill will be developed. There are a variety of methods by which a new skill can be obtained. Some common methods include:
Coaching (a relationship between a supportive and skilled coaching professional and an individual)
It’s important to know when you’ve met your goal. Identify one or more observable results that will indicate success:
1. What result can you expect once you are more skilled or knowledgeable in the area?
2. Why do you want to achieve this goal?
3. What will it do for you?
4. For others?
We all need help to not only development new skills but to maintain the new. Identify resources, feedback, permissions, tools, coaching and other assistance:
1. What do you need to support your goal?
2. Who do you need this assistance from?
3. What are you concerned about?
4. What barriers do you anticipate?
5. How can others help you avoid or get past the barriers?
My education and certification goal(s) for this year:
My Plan Example
With help from…
Indicators of Success
Assess how to become a CLS
Visit CLC website
Husband will watch the kids
This assignment is complete
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.