13 Feb The three major types of malicious activities that organizations and information systems face include: Hostile or malicious insider activity. Theft of private, proprietary, or sensi
The three major types of malicious activities that organizations and information systems face include:
- Hostile or malicious insider activity.
- Theft of private, proprietary, or sensitive data, by insiders or external attackers.
- Large scale DoS (denial-of-service) attacks.
Go to Strayer University Library to research one of these types of malicious activities.
Please respond to the following in a post of 150 – 200 words:
Based on your research:
- Describe a present-day example of your selected type of malicious activity and its impact on the organization.
- Specify the countermeasures the organization took to address the malicious activity.
- Recommend at least one additional preventative countermeasure and at least one countermeasure organizations could take to address this type of activity once it has occurred.
- Provide a full citation and reference, formatted according to Strayer Writing Standards.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.