26 May Define lymphedema. What is elephantiasis? Provide t
500 words, formatted and cited in proper current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
Part 1: Lymphatic
- Define lymphedema.
- What is elephantiasis?
- Provide the differential diagnosis of mumps versus cervical adenitis.
Part 2: Thorax and Lungs
- Define and provide an example of a disease/situation where this sign/symptom might be present:
- Paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnea
- Kussmaul breathing
- Periodic breathing (Cheyne-Stokes).
- Support your answer with a previous experience you have encountered in your career.
Part 3: Cardiovascular System
- Name and write the location of the five traditionally designated auscultatory areas and explain why it is heard there.
- A pregnant patient (32 weeks’ gestation) is having difficulty with dependent edema and painful varicosities. What can you suggest to help this patient’s problem and explain rationale?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.