20 Mar What is the importance in macroeconomics of measuring per capita GDP? Provide examples and explain your answer Frictional unemployment seems to depend on the age
Please answer each of the questions below in short-answer format. Write your responses in complete sentences. Each answer should be two – three paragraphs (150 – 250 words) in length.
Be sure to carefully read each question to ensure that each component is answered with the appropriate depth and detail. Your answers should be free of spelling and grammatical errors. When using reference material, you must properly cite your sources using in-text citations. You must also include a reference list. All documentation must be rendered in APA citation style (see announcements for details on APA) In addition, each response should contain your own unique insight, personal experiences, and opinions that will help demonstrate that you comprehend the material covered in this lesson.
See the short answer assignment sample for this discipline.
Review the Grading Rubric as you prepare to complete this assignment.
Be sure to include the question number in each of your responses below to ensure you answered every question in this assignment.
1. What is the importance in macroeconomics of measuring per capita GDP? Provide examples and explain your answer.
2. Frictional unemployment seems to depend on the age distribution of the population. Describe why this is so.
3. What is CPI and how is it calculated? What is the problem with how it is calculated that statisticians have paid considerable attention to in recent years? Provide examples and explain your answer.
4. What is double counting and why must it be avoided when measuring GDP? How do statisticians avoid the problem? Provide examples and explain your answer.
5. Write in paragraph form. Provide examples and explain your answer. If inflation rises unexpectedly by 5%, indicate for each of the following whether the economic actor is helped, hurt, or unaffected:
A union member with a COLA wage contract
Someone with a large stash of cash in a safe deposit box
A bank lending money at a fixed rate of interest
A person who is not due to receive a pay raise for another 11 months
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.