25 Feb Prepare 10-12 PowerPoint slides to present a supply chain management plan, including your analysis and recommendations for a supply chain design and logistics, for a business- Wild Dog Coffee
Prepare 10-12 PowerPoint slides to present a supply chain management plan, including your analysis and recommendations for a supply chain design and logistics, for a business- Wild Dog Coffee
Wild Dog Coffee Company, a locally owned company with a single coffee shop location, serves a wide selection of espresso products, small breakfast and lunch menu items, and a limited evening menu. The company is planning to expand the business by adding an additional location. While different menu items may be tested at the new location, the espresso beverage preparation process will remain exactly the same. You and your business partners need to make a decision about the supply chain before the move. The following information may help support your analysis for Wild Dog Coffee Company:
• You have one espresso maker that brews the espresso and froths the milk at each location.
• Each espresso beverage requires 1.5 minutes of the barista’s time.
• Each espresso beverage requires some combination of espresso beans, milk, and flavoring.
• Each espresso beverage is served in a paper cup with a lid and sleeve.
• Monthly cleaning and maintenance of the espresso maker is outsourced to a services company.
• You stock one type of espresso bean. If you run out of inventory, you have to close the business until the next shipment of beans arrives.
• Espresso beans are received seven (7) days after placing the order.
You are an owner of Wild Dog Coffee Company. You and your business partners are preparing for the opening of your second location. You need to analyze and make recommendations for supply chain management for the two locations.
Create a PowerPoint presentation of your supply chain management plan, which you will present to your business partners. Include the following:
• Analyze supply chain designs.
o Your analysis should detail two different supply chain scenarios for either Wild Dog Coffee Company or your selected business.
o Use a flow chart to indicate all inputs and outputs for each supply chain and to clearly indicate areas in the supply chain designs that are different.
• Analyze the points at which the supply chains intersect with logistics. What role does logistics play in each supply chain design?
• Assess bottlenecks in the supply chain designs. How would you overcome each bottleneck in the two supply chain designs?
• Analyze how supply chains and logistics create value for the selected business. Why is it important for Wild Dog Coffee Company or your selected business to focus on supply chains?
• Recommend a supply chain design for the selected business.
o Include your rationale for the most appropriate supply chain for Wild Dog Coffee Company or your selected business.
o Be sure to include any assumptions you had to make to develop the supply chain designs that support your recommendations.
• Presentation is 10–12 slides (in addition to title, reference, and appendix slides).
• Select a PowerPoint slide template appropriate for a professional presentation. Include the content of the slides as well as the supporting narrative. Do not overbuild your slides; information that supports what you will be saying should appear at the lower portion of each slide as notes.
Related company standards:
• The PowerPoint is a professional document and should therefore follow the corresponding MBA Academic and Professional Document Guidelines (available in the MBA Program Resources).
• Use 2–3 scholarly or academic sources, where applicable, one of which must come from the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, or MIT Sloan Management Review.
• Use APA formatting for citations and references.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies through corresponding scoring guide criteria:
• Competency 1: Analyze how operations management theories and models effect the development and delivery of products or services to the marketplace.
o Analyze how supply chains and logistics create value for the selected business.
• Competency 2: Use logistics and supply chain management tools to manage the distribution of products and services.
o Analyze the points at which the supply chains intersect with logistics.
o Assess bottlenecks in the supply chain designs.
• Competency 3: Use data to evaluate the effect of operations management decisions on organizational goals.
o Analyze supply chain designs.
• Competency 4: Evaluate the effectiveness of operations management strategies to achieve quality and customer service goals.
o Recommend a supply chain design for the selected business.
• Competency 5: Communicate business needs, opportunities, and strategies with multiple stakeholders.
o Write coherently to support a central idea with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a business professional.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.